Whether you work in long-term post-acute care, specialty pharma or another health system, when your patients’ care teams can collaborate in a rapid and compliant manner, health outcomes improve. Since care teams often span different locations and different roles, the ability to share sensitive patient information while remaining HIPAA-compliant anytime, anywhere is key. With Vaporstream, care teams can communicate sensitive patient information – from vitals to wound images to insurance details – in a private, rapid and HIPAA-compliant manner to keep everyone in the circle of care informed for better outcomes.
- Share sensitive patient information including images and documents from your tablet, mobile device, or desktop while remaining HIPAA compliant
- Prevent PHI and PII from being uploaded to the cloud, saved on devices, or otherwise shared
- Immediately access patient information on phones, tablets and desktops without having to log into a clunky messaging portal
- Automatically route billing information, referral paperwork and other administrative information to a designated system of record, eliminating manual processes
- Securely store messages with patient information to medical records and stay compliant
Learn More about Clinical Collaboration
Whether onboarding patients or coordinating care plans, healthcare organizations of all kinds use Vaporstream to create outstanding experiences for staff and patients. See how our customers provide the best possible care and improve outcomes.
Complete The Circle of Care
Learn how healthcare teams are using HIPAA-compliant messaging for secure patient and family communications.