Private Collaboration and Crisis Communications
Today, universities are increasingly faced with the challenges of protecting highly confidential information such as student records containing PII, internal strategy discussions and crisis management plans. In this sprawling, digital world, universities need a protected and controlled way to discuss and share confidential information – or risk organizational harm, reputation damage and diminished trust. That’s why Vaporstream goes beyond end-to-end encryption with a seamless, intuitive secure messaging solution that gives you complete control over all your information, even after it is delivered to other devices.
- Discuss highly confidential organizational, faculty, staff and student information without fear of leaks or unintended sharing, hackers or other bad actors
- Enable faculty, staff, students to have sensitive conversations from remote locations while protecting private university information
- Keep operations running smoothly at all times with a private and secure two-way communication channel, whether your network is available or not
- Coordinate critical decisions around students’ and staffs’ health and safety on campus during COVID-19
- Create group conversations organized by stakeholders, threat or other design and send repeat notifications for rapid response
- Send automated university-wide alerts and reminders ranging from password reminders to emergency announcements
Whether discussing administrative responsibilities or responding to a crisis, universities use Vaporstream to rapidly, privately and securely communicate with faculty, staff and students.
Crisis Communications and Incident Response
Learn how to minimize the impact of a disaster and maximize the efficiency of your response with Vaporstream Secure Messaging.