Author – Kathleen Shepherd
One of the most common forms of financial crime is accessing sensitive information through mobile devices. Studies report that up to 40% of devices are not even password protected, so why wouldn’t hackers continue to capitalize on ways to obtain information from smart phones, laptops and tablets? For organizations that have embraced COPE (Corporate Owned Personally Enabled) or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) programs, protection of your employees’, customers’, and clients’ data must be a priority.
To shed some light on this topic Vaporstream® CEO and industry expert Galina Datskovsky will lead a detailed educational discussion with members of the Association of Certified Crime Specialists (ACFCS) community on Wednesday, December 2nd.
Join us and you will learn:
- Market trends concerning BYOD, COPE and secure messaging
- Privacy, security and compliance issues to be covered with Mobile Workforce Enablement
- Selecting the right solutions for Mobile Device Management (MDM) and mobile application controls
- The missing link of BYOD and COPE management – controlling communications once it leaves your managed devices
- Handling potential data breaches when phones are lost or stolen
Space is limited so register today!
Date: Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Time: 02:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
Register at the following link.