Leading Secure Messaging Provider Gains Marketshare in Rapidly-Growing Healthcare Sector
HIMSS, Orlando, FL – February 20, 2017- Vaporstream, a leading provider of secure, ephemeral and compliant messaging, today announced five new clients in the long term and post-acute care (LTPAC) industry. The company’s secure messaging platform is becoming a first choice among LTPAC facilities and home healthcare workers who must rapidly collaborate among care team members, and communicate with patients outside the traditional provider setting – all while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
“Vaporstream provides a secure and compliant way to text message physicians, nurses, home health aides, patients and even family members in order to streamline workflows, improve productivity and expedite care,” said Galina Datskovsky, CEO of Vaporstream. “Our expanding roster of home health and long-term care facilities is evident that Vaporstream is filling a gap in the market.”
Vaporstream welcomed five new LTPAC organizations to its customer roster this past month.
- Pyramid Home Health Services delivers quality consumer directedand in-home services, home health, hospice and pharmacy services throughout Missouri.
- HopeHealth enhances the quality of life experiences serious illness and loss for more than 40 years, providing hospice or palliative care, home healthcare, or specialized services for dementia and Alzheimer’s. 3 affiliates were also included: Hope Hospice & Palliative Care RI, Visiting Nurse HopeHealth, and HopeHealth MA.
- ACS Home Care, LLC. is a full-service healthcare provider offering quality healthcare professionals for temporary, permanent, contract or per diem assignments both at home and at healthcare facilities.
- Visiting Dentist affiliate Mobile Care contracts dentists to travel to long-term care facilities and provide dental care to elderly patients in a familiar setting.
- Long Island Colorectal Rectal Survivor and Support Group (LICRS&SG) connects patients who are newly diagnosed with colon or rectal cancer, as well as those in treatment and those who have completed treatment.
“Staying in touch with survivors and connecting them with new patients for support is an essential part of the patient journey,” said Dr. Roberto Bergamaschi, professor of Colon & Rectal Surgery and president of the New York Society of Colon & Rectal. “By selecting Vaporstream, we can now ensure HIPAA compliance while allowing patients the ease and expedience of texting. This provides an efficient and easy way to send information, connect survivors and patients instantly with full confidence that all communication will always stay private and secure.”
Home health care services is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. In fact, a new report from Zion Research projects the home healthcare market value to exceed $391.41 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4 percent between 2016 and 2021. The market’s rapid growth is largely driven by an increasing geriatric population, rising healthcare costs and technological advancements in medical devices, according to the same report. As a result, more and more home health organizations are turning to mobile solutions like Vaporstream to facilitate and expedite care coordination and clinical decision making.
To learn more about Vaporstream’s long term and home health solutions and benefits, visit https://www.vaporstream.com or schedule a demo today. Healthcare professionals and IT executives can request a meeting with Vaporstream this month at HIMSS17.
Caroline Cassidy AR|PR
855 300 8209 ext 106 | email@example.com