Vaporstream Secures Five New Customers in Long Term & Post-Acute Care Market
Leading Secure Messaging Provider Gains Marketshare in Rapidly-Growing Healthcare Sector
- Pyramid Home Health Services delivers quality consumer directedand in-home services, home health, hospice and pharmacy services throughout Missouri.
- HopeHealth enhances the quality of life experiences serious illness and loss for more than 40 years, providing hospice or palliative care, home healthcare, or specialized services for dementia and Alzheimer’s. 3 affiliates were also included: Hope Hospice & Palliative Care RI, Visiting Nurse HopeHealth, and HopeHealth MA.
- ACS Home Care, LLC. is a full-service healthcare provider offering quality healthcare professionals for temporary, permanent, contract or per diem assignments both at home and at healthcare facilities.
- Visiting Dentist affiliate Mobile Care contracts dentists to travel to long-term care facilities and provide dental care to elderly patients in a familiar setting.
- Long Island Colorectal Rectal Survivor and Support Group (LICRS&SG) connects patients who are newly diagnosed with colon or rectal cancer, as well as those in treatment and those who have completed treatment.
“Staying in touch with survivors and connecting them with new patients for support is an essential part of the patient journey,” said Dr. Roberto Bergamaschi, professor of Colon & Rectal Surgery and president of the New York Society of Colon & Rectal. “By selecting Vaporstream, we can now ensure HIPAA compliance while allowing patients the ease and expedience of texting. This provides an efficient and easy way to send information, connect survivors and patients instantly with full confidence that all communication will always stay private and secure.”