We’re hiring an iOS developer for our growing development team to build and maintain iPhone and iPad applications. This role is suitable for a capable developer who is ready to jump right in, build new features and maintain the apps.
- Build new app features from initial design through App Store rollout.
- Implement app enhancement and bug fixes.
- Continually ensure app compatibility with the latest iOS release; improve code to take advantage of new language and framework features.
- iOS and Objective-C development experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong command of Git, including branching, merging and tagging
- Familiarity with the UIKit Framework, GCD and background threads
- Familiarity with AutoLayout
- Experience developing for iOS 8
- Familiarity with JSON
- The good sense to consider security implications of one’s design decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – you will be expected to communicate with actual people.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Current authorization to work in the US
- 1 or more apps in the App Store
- Experience with Swift
- Designing APIs
- Core Foundation APIs
- Designing Pub/Sub systems
- UIAutomation testing
TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter by emailing: by emailing Careers@vaporstream.com.